Silver Investors in People accreditation for Connect2Staff
Mar 02, 2017
Connect2Staff, a Commercial Services Group Company has been accredited with the Investors in People (IiP) Silver standard a notable improvement on their previous Bronze award under the old framework; demonstrating their continued development in realising the potential of their people.
The silver status is given to fewer than 600 companies in the UK and sets the standard for people management with organisations assessed against 27 themes such as living the values and behaviours, managing performance, recognising and rewarding high performance, and building capability and provides a wealth of tools to enable businesses to innovate, improve and grow and defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people for sustained success.
Interim Managing Director, Helen Lock said: ‘We are delighted to have achieved the Silver award; Connect2Staff previously held the Bronze accreditation through two assessments; one in 2010 and again in 2013 and this accreditation only reinforces that people are at the very heart of our business. Our management team are extremely passionate about our staff and their personal development and it is testament to everyone that our continuous improvement resulted in the Silver Award.’
Helen’s leadership has been instrumental in the business achieving the Silver status with the IiP Assessor highlighting a number of achievements.
• Continuously focussing on involving the Division’s people in improving all aspects of the Recruitment Division, which has lead to everyone driving business success
• The Brand Pyramid is described as underpinning everything that the teams do and the way they engage with their customers, stakeholders and each other
• Redesigning the Leadership Capabilities has resulted in the team confirming they are confident in their leaders
• Well embedded performance management processes to cascade its strategic objectives from the Division level through to individual targets and KPIs
• Building capabilities across the teams continues to be an important part of the people strategy
The company however, is not resting on its laurels and has its sights set on achieving Gold within the next 18 months.
About the Investors in People Accreditation
Since 1991 Investors in People has set the standard for better people management. This internationally recognised accreditation is held by 14,000 organisations across the world. The Standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results.
Based on 25 years of leading practice, the Investors in People Standard is underpinned by a rigorous assessment methodology and a framework which reflects the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures required to outperform in any industry.