Administrator (Recruitment Compliance)
Job Reference: 060/KF
Salary: £17000 Per Annum
Position: Fixed Term, Full-time - 37 hours
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent
Closing Date: 20 January 2021
Interview Date: TBA
Excellent opportunity for a Administrator to join our Recruitment Compliance team on a Fixed Term Contract until January 2022. You will support The Head of QA & Compliance and the Compliance & Supplier Relationship Officer to ensure we remain legal and work to best practice.
You will play a pivotal part in our Team to ensure all our processes and legal requirements are accurate and compliant.
- Onboard & monitor all candidates via our screening portal to ensure compliant prior to starting.
- Monitor all expiry reports for visa, manual handling, and all other professional body checks to ensure these remain within date.
- Process any DBS renewals when these are near to expiring to ensure they remain in date.
- Perform update service checks for candidates registered with the update service.
- Perform professional body checks for candidates that are eligible.
- Follow legislative and legal guidelines to sign off candidate files across the business.
- Conduct weekly audit checks by utilising our CRM.
- Remove compliance checks from historic and nonworking records on Bond.
- Monitor QA & C email inbox.
- Supplying DBS codes to exchequer & confirming payment has been received to consultants.
- Signing off notifications for pending files, ensuring all anomalies are highlighted to the team/s and added to the relevant compliance spreadsheet
- Regular audit checks on all candidates' files to ensure they are compliant prior to starting a placement. Highlight any anomalies to The Head of QA/C.
- To raise concerns to Head of QA& C & Supplier Relationship Officer if internal staff are not following our legal and legislative guidelines.
- Manage the GDPR process for all 'unsubscribe’ emails for candidates and clients. Ensuring the opt out process is followed weekly.
- Support the compliance team with internal and external audits, including our supply chain and our shareholder.
- Work with Head of QA & C to review, amend and change policies and procedures.
- Assist the Head of QA & C with projects as and when required.
- Undertake any other duties the business may require in line with the general level of responsibility of the post.
- Proven experience in an office administration or customer services role.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, both verbally and via email.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commitment to deliver Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity in recruitment.
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent desirable.
- Experience working within the Recruitment Industry and or having worked within a compliance department desirable.
Commercial Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Apply for this vacancy