Business Projects and Change Manager
Job Reference: 146/SJ
Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent
Closing Date: 09 June 2021
Interview Date: TBA
This role has been created to support Recruitment’s rapid expansion and growth of its core services and joint ventures/strategic partnerships.
As Business Projects and Change Manager this role includes:
- Customer-centric approach: Supporting business information/data gathering and systems that provide solutions to several business issues across multiple legal entities and brands.
- Business information & change projects: Agile strategies to support key business change decisions including market and business data.
- Internal and External customer: A bridge between the business functions, technical teams, and the Divisions clients/joint venture parties, working with stakeholders to ensure we achieve the Divisions and Partnership’s visions.
- Analysis: Analyse and model data to produce conclusions in line with relevant project/activity.
- Reporting: Write new and develop existing reports to present to different stakeholders at all levels.
- Data Workflows: identify, analyse, and develop data workflows between systems and processes.
- Business as Usual Projects: lead on project management for all the Division’s projects including growth initiatives, redesign, review, and implementation.
- Training: Support training programmes.
- Formulate an in depth understanding of the core systems used within recruitment, to be able to provide resolutions to queries and suggest and implement enhancements.
- Develop and continuously review workflows between systems and processes for best practice operating manuals.
- Identify problems within the core business and collaborative partnerships, including through using data modelling techniques.
- Communicate with senior business leaders to find out what they hope to achieve, this will include the Recruitment senior management team and Business Managers of our partnerships.
- Working with the IT Systems Business Partner, formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research, trends, or data (both business and market).
- Support communications to show internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or core business strategies.
- Analyse and model data to produce conclusions in line with relevant project activity.
- Alongside the IT Systems Business Partner, create suggestions and recommendations for strategic and operational changes, considering opportunities and risks of these.
- Develop processes necessary to implement these changes or alter existing ones.
- Communicate with senior management about introducing recommendations to the business, following review with the Head of Support Services, Finance and IT Systems Business Partners.
- Write new and develop existing reports to present to stakeholders at all levels.
- Provide support to staff as solutions are implemented using agreed change models to begin the change process, before handing over to the relevant business leads.
- Evaluate and report to the senior management team, the impact of changes made.
- Create and recommend a performance analysis structure with a view to recommend business focus, activities or changing approaches.
- Utilise excel extensively for data mining, analysis, and information presentation.
- Involvement with the Recruitment and Partnership’s Profit and Loss reports, budget setting process, target setting process and overall financial performance.
- Support the IT Systems Business Partner with CRM data management and implementation before handing over to the Business Managers to take responsibility of these, for their areas.
- Working closely with our Finance Business Partners and Head of Collaboration and Business Development, develop cost estimate models and resource requirements for strategic opportunities, acquisitions, bids, and commercial activities.
- Supporting business intelligence for trend and performance data to enable effective decision making.
- Supporting business leads with their objectives in becoming data-smart by sharing best practice and providing guidance on business intelligence requirements.
- Providing Project Management for all business change to meet the Division’s vision and business growth strategies. This includes monitoring against any potential risks to engagement as the project proceeds to different stages of development and implementation.
- Support the IT Systems Business Partner and relevant Business Manager with training needs analysis of staff, suppliers and clients.
- Working with IT Systems Business Partner and Business Managers develop modular based training for New Starters and for role development of existing staff.
Please note: This is a remote working role.
Commercial Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.Apply for this vacancy