Job Reference: 298/MG
Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: Energy
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4YT
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
Forming part of Kent County Council’s Commercial Services Group, a collection of companies offering a range of services from energy management, vehicle maintenance, temporary and permanent recruitment to print and IT supplies, Lumina Energy was established in 2012 to help local businesses save money on their utility bills. Lumina Energy is wholly owned by Kent County Council and benefit from their 25+ years’ experience and expertise in energy procurement, managing a combined energy spend of >£500 million each year.
We have since evolved our range of energy services, working with thousands of customers across the UK to minimize energy spend and increase energy efficiency. Our team of Energy Consultants support our customers in a wide range of utility services; from Gas, Electricity and Water procurement, through to a variety of energy management services. We keep track of market and industry changes to help tailor the best possible solutions for our customers’ short and long term needs.
The Account Manager is accountable for retaining and growing a portfolio of customer accounts and developing strong customer relationships. The post holder will lead on key customer engagement, contract retention, upselling and cross-selling services to existing accounts; whilst prospecting and maintaining a pipeline of new high value customers.
The Account Manager will be expected positively input and contribute towards the business’s growth strategy including product development, team coaching, marketing & new initiatives. The Account Manager will demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm and tenacity with building a sales pipeline, delivering excellent service, and building long standing customer relationships.
- Be directly responsible for growing and retaining a Lumina customer portfolio.
- Successfully achieve KPIs for sales, pipeline, and productivity metrics.
- Prepare strategies/account plans which will identify key customer risks, retention and developing new business opportunities.
- Regularly hold account management meetings & conference calls with customers.
- Manage full end-to-end contract process to successfully on-board customers onto new contracts or services.
- Establish strategic relationships with key decision makers at customer organisations, including senior stakeholder engagement.
- UtilisingCRM efficiently and demonstrating effective time management.
- Lead on the upsell of additional services.
- Identify new opportunities to increase our product range for additional services for both Lumina & LASER Direct brands.
- Identify wider opportunities for other CS divisions & develop cross-divisional relationships.
- Grow a portfolio of new business customers for LASER Direct offering a variety of fixed and flex products.
- Liaise closely with LASER Direct Customer Services teams, ensuring successful handover processes and all contractual queries are resolved.
- Working collaboratively with Marketing and Service Leads to produce quality customer communication plans in addition to upsell and cross sell marketing material.
- Working with our in-house Tender team to manage upcoming and ongoing tenders/quotations to ensure deadlines are met and high levels of efficiency and accuracy are obtained.
- Support with coaching/training sessions with Energy Consultants in the sales team.
- Continuously build your understanding of the energy market and new products to utilisewithin your customer communications.
- Such other duties, commensurate with the grading of the post that may be assigned by the Head of Department or their nominee.
Rewards & Benefits
When you join Lumina Energy, you are also joining Commercial Services Group, one of the largest trading organisations in the UK. Being part of this group means being part of something great as it empowers its workforce, is highly focused on the customer experience, is focused on commercial growth and values the impact we as a business have socially. Being part of this group, and Lumina Energy means you can expect the following benefits:
- Hybrid working (Office and Home combined)
- Clear Commission Structure and pay.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Your Birthday off (paid)
- Career Progression Scheme.
- High Street Store Discounts.
- Childcare Vouchers.
Commercial Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.Apply for this vacancy