Job Reference: 315a/KS
Salary: £25000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: Energy
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4YT
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
Lumina Energy Consultants are accountable for generating new business and retaining existing customers through securing commercial energy contracts on behalf of our, predominantly private sector customers.
As an Energy Consultant, your role will consist of contacting Businesses to identify their energy requirements and secure energy supply contracts through our panel of gas and electricity suppliers. The role is predominantly outbound calling to build and convert a pipeline of future sales opportunities with prospective customers throughout the UK.
KPI metrics will be focused on the number of future opportunities you are generating and the sales revenue you are securing through energy contracts and other energy related services.
You will be expected to demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm and tenacity with prospective customers whilst also providing excellent service and building long standing relationships.
- Cold Calling prospective businesses to obtain Future Sales Opportunities.
- Managing a CRM system of leads, Future Sales Opportunities and Sales.
- Provide bespoke quotations and solutions to prospects for their energy contracts and additional energy related services.
- Convert quotes/opportunities into Sales.
- Managing customers post-sale –provide high level of service throughout contract duration, assisting with queries and maintaining an excellent relationship.
- Utilising CRM and demonstrating effective time management to ensure sales renewals are called in a timely fashion to maximise retention, cross-selling opportunities and referrals while continuing to grow new business.
- Building relationships with suppliers –maintaining excellent working relationships to ensure a high variety of contract options for your customers and high levels of supplier service.
- Working with our in-house Tender team to manage upcoming and ongoing tenders/quotations to ensure deadlines are met and high levels of efficiency and accuracy are obtained.
- Working with management and colleagues to continuously build your understanding of the energy market and new products to utilise within your customer communications.
Such other duties, commensurate with the grading of the post that may be assigned by the Head of Department or their nominee.Apply for this vacancy