Customer Service Advisor
Job Reference: 039/HM
Salary: £17952 - £23213 Per Annum, 25 days paid holidays + bank holidays, company sick pay, high street discount in shops, cinemas + restaurants
Position: Permanent, - 37 hours
Group Business or Area: Energy
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent
Closing Date: 16 September 2020
Interview Date: TBA
Are you an individual with a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
Are you looking to join a company with career progression?
We have some exciting opportunities to join our Customer Services team as a Customer Service Advisor in a growing Energy Division in Kings Hill.
A Customer Service Advisor is accountable for managing all customer telephone and email enquiries, resolving customer queries efficiently and providing a first class customer service experience.
Customers will be provided with a first time resolution whenever possible. In instances where a query is required, this will be proactively managed by the Customer Service Advisor to ensure that a resolution is achieved, within the customer’s Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The Customer Service Team is responsible for creating an all-round first class customer experience through proactive communication and working across other teams where necessary.
The duties of a Customer Service Advisor include:
- Be responsible for answering customer enquiries via incoming calls and emails and resolving in a first time response where possible.
- Log all queries in the internal system that are unable to be resolved in first response. Follow the query best practice to successfully manage and resolve queries within the SLA timescale for each query type.
- Where another team is accountable for resolving a query, ensuring the necessary information is transferred to them fully and efficiently to allow them to promptly resolve the query.
- Identify and assess customers' needs and requirements to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and processes to ensure you are providing consistent, concise and regular internal and customer communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow through to resolution.
- Work closely and proactively communicate with the billing lead and portfolio administrator to ensure that KPIs are achieved each month for your customers.
- Manage inbound written customer correspondence
The candidate will be an individual who thrives in a customer-focused environment and has a desire for career progression. Previous energy experience is not essential as we deliver a full training and induction programme. Our team provide the tools and support for your development and progression to allow you to take your customer service skills further. If you are pursuing a role where you will be responsible for delivering a first class customer experience to your customers, then do not hesitate to apply to join our team.Apply for this vacancy