Customer Support Assistant
Job Reference: 185/SB
Salary: £17500 - £17500 Per Annum
Fixed Term, Full-time - 37 hours
Group Business or Area: KCS
Location: Commercial Services Group, New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent
Closing Date: 02 August 2021
Interview Date: TBA
This is a key role within Professional Services, the role supports the team in completion of all customer and supplier administration. The role will involve daily contact to our customers and suppliers in which you will provide an excellent and efficient service to ensure their retention and loyalty.
- Raising sales /purchase orders and contract terminations accurately and efficiently on our in house system and to the agreed KPI’s.
- To provide a high level of service over the telephone and also via email, provide excellent customer service and deal with any query promptly and efficiently.
- Manage the incoming sales email inbox effectively and efficiently. Forwarding to relevant colleagues.
- Take ownership of queries, investigating and resolving these by liaising with customer’s and suppliers.
- Inputting accurate data to electronic systems to ensure management information is up to date at all times.
- Follow all processes and procedures correctly to ensure we are providing our Suppliers and Customers with an exceptional service.
- Prioritise and organise daily workloads to ensure that set deadlines are met for both Fleet and Professional services tasks.
- To have a good knowledge of the products and services we provide, offer help and advice to meet our customer’s needs.
- Support the wider team and assist with the proactive promotion of Professional Services to attribute to our annual sales and retention targets.
- The role will involve working closely with the full Professional Services team to support a pipeline of business that will provide the growth and financial expectations of the business.
- Externally, you will work closely with our contracted suppliers and their account managers. Development of these relationships will be critical to your success. You will also be working with our customers so providing an excellent service is crucial in ensuring customer loyalty and retention. All supplier training sessions which will provide knowledge and awareness of technological changes will take place at our supplier’s premises.
- Administration experience with good attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Background in using IT systems, willingness to learn our inhouse system K8.
- Order/data input experience.
- Customer experience.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Apply for this vacancy