Framework Manager (Contracts)
Job Reference: 223/TK
Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: KCS
Location: Commercial Services Group, New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7FE
Closing Date: 17 December 2021
Interview Date: TBA
The role will involve proactive contract management, service expertise, liaising with customers and suppliers to gather, handle, manipulate and present data, to support the on-going development and performance of contracts and frameworks within the team. Good communication and organisational skills are required and a good level of professionalism when representing KCS Professional Services
This is an exciting, fast-paced role which has been created within a part of the business going through an exponential level of growth. The role will focus on increasing the KCS Professional Services’ portfolio of frameworks for use by organisations within the public sector, including schools, local government, NHS, blue light and third sector.
The Framework Manager will “own” a range of frameworks, giving them the opportunity to become an expert in their field and fully support in achieving targets. The fundamental element of this role will be to produce, evaluate and manage new and existing frameworks and ensure suppliers are fully engaged with promoting the benefits of our frameworks to potential KCS Professional Services customers.
- Undertake and support PCR 2015 compliant tendering.
- Specification writing, evaluation and framework award for a range of goods and services.
- Maintain strong contract management and auditability throughout the life of all individual frameworks, including supplier account management and SLA monitoring in line with agreed terms.
- Undertake market research for new growth opportunities, analyse, document and present this to the Senior Framework Manager and wider Professional Services team.
- Collate and analyse spend reports received, identifying any accuracy issues.
- Provide service expertise on frameworks, within your portfolio, to support customers and all areas of the team in a timely and constructive manner.
- Conduct all aspects of tendering, further competitions and high value quotation exercises for both customer and supplier.
- Undertake supplier review meetings. Set agendas, take minutes and follow up actions in line with framework KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supplier and customer account managers within your framework portfolio.
- Maintain and update company IT systems, such as CRM, with accurate data entry.
- Ensure all data is accurate and processed in line with agreed processes.
- Prioritise daily activities and actions to ensure that are all met.
- Work with and support the Marketing team in producing marketing material and messaging.
Commercial Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Apply for this vacancy