Job Reference: 210/NC
Permanent, Full-time - 37 hours
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Connect2Hampshire, Dame Mary Fagan House, Lutyens Close, Lychpit, Basingstoke
Closing Date: 17 September 2021
Interview Date: TBA
Connect2Hampshire is part owned by Hampshire County Council and are the internal agency for temporary workers at Hampshire County Council. The Council provides a wide range of services such as local highways and public transport, community support including adult and children’s social care, waste prevention and recycling, and education and learning.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a experienced Managing Consultant to join us on a full time, permanent basis to be part of and lead an ambitious new team focused on providing permanent staff to the Independent Care Sector in Hampshire. This role is ideally suited to someone who interested in developing their career within our Recruitment Team
We looking for someone who loves a challenge, is an excellent communicator and demonstrates a positive proactive attitude.
This role will lead and manage a team of 360 recruitment consultants, driving a high performing culture that deliver against and exceeds revenue targets, including all aspects of KPI management and delivery, and individual and team performance management.
As well as leading the team you will personally contribute to the success of the team and the role encompass areas such as head-hunting, pipeling future candidates, creating marketing campaigns and using your initiative with candidate attraction methods. This will suit you down to the ground as you will be organised and logical in your approach and like to keep lots of plates spinning rather than focus on one thing at a time.
You will have support in the department in order to deliver on your objectives. A full induction course and ‘shadow’ training will be provided to successful candidates.
- Ensure effective business development activity is undertaken by yourself and the team using a variety of sales techniques including telesales, drops, social media and visits in order to maintain a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensure relationships with clients are developed and supported by up to date knowledge of your specialist sector and being aware of, and planning for, seasonal demand for staffing.
- Oversee all activities related to the recruitment of candidates across the specialist sector ensuring effective use of candidate engagement activities including social media, job boards, advertising and recommendation schemes, in order to build and maintain relationships with candidates ensuring C2H is their ‘go to’ agency. Ensuring quality of service is delivered to candidates.
- Ensure delivery of the business units financial objectives. Being aware of, and reporting on, performance of individual desks and the business unit as a whole on a weekly or monthly basis as required.
- Provision of a client focused service dealing with all client queries in a timely and responsive way, managing expectations by discussing potential issues with their recruitment and working with them to find a resolution and accurately qualifying client requirements to facilitate successful matching of candidates to roles.
- Liaise with the hiring managers about their recruitment needs, discussing challenges the job may bring, detailed job descriptions and any further information that may help with the recruit. Manage hiring manager expectations by flagging potential issues with their recruitment and working with them to find a resolution.
- Management or Team Leader experience in a fast paced 360 recruitment environment including demonstrable experience managing high performing sales/recruitment teams that deliver against and exceed revenue targets, including all aspects of KPI management and delivery, and individual and team performance management
- Experience in recruitment agency or agency managed service environment
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office packages
- Use of a Recruitment CRM system including advert management, searches, vacancy management recording and placement recording
- Adapts communication style to the audience and the circumstance, and able to influence at a senior level.
- Organised and prioritises work to deliver against multiple activities
- Problem solving both internally and for our customers
- Handling difficult conversations with tact and integrity
- Financial acumen and ability to monitor performance through financial and KPI reporting
Connect2Hampshire (trading style of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP) are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note that full Connect2Hampshire Terms and Conditions apply to this role.
Apply for this vacancy