Job Reference: 221/HH
Salary: £21000 Per Annum
Permanent, Full-time - 37 hours
Group Business or Area: Energy
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent
Closing Date: 28 September 2021
Interview Date: TBA
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Energy division.
The Marketing Executive is accountable for supporting and implementing all marketing activities and campaigns for two Energy brands (LASER & Lumina) in line with strategic corporate direction. This includes writing and recording content for marketing collateral (case studies, factsheets, videos and presentations etc.) organising and attending events, managing direct marketing campaigns and being responsible for the businesses’ social media platforms.
Playing a key role within the Marketing team in achieving the marketing strategies for both businesses, your main responsibilities will involve (but not limited to):
- Manage the creation of copy for website, videos, blogs, product literature and engaging email campaigns.
- Support the creation and delivery of all customer communications and lead generation activities, liaising with sales teams to support business growth.
- Input into design, implement, monitor and report effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns including pay per click.
- Manage all internal communications to ensure all company updates are communicated.
- Support and help organise all company events representing the business at events when required.
- Manage marketing campaigns across email and the business’s social media channels to increase customer and colleague engagement.
- Analyse and report website and social media activities on a monthly basis translating qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improvement.
- Regularly report insights gained from monitoring of marketing activity through all/any channels to internal stakeholders.
- Support the development of integrated product/service campaigns.
- Liaison with external suppliers when required
- Further ad hoc marketing support where required.
- Experience of Business to Business Marketing.
- Experience of running communication campaigns to raise awareness and generate leads.
Tracking and reporting outcomes from communication campaigns.
- Strong copywriting skills with flair and creativity.
- Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
Commercial Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.Apply for this vacancy