Internal Accounts Executive
Job Reference: 357/TS
Salary: £20000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: KCS
Location: Commercial Services Group, New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7FE
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
We are looking for an enthusiastic and focused office-based Account Executive to drive our growth within a portfolio of c. 500+ accounts.
This is an exciting fast-paced role that focuses on volume outbound calls to schools, academies, businesses and councils across the UK to persuade customers to switch to KCS as their chosen, trusted supplier.
A key part of the role is to demonstrate why KCS are the best supplier that can meet the customer’s needs and provide them with value every single day. Our customers are very busy and face tough challenges in their roles, our ethos is to make their lives easier, save them time and save them money….we need someone special to deliver this promise to our customers.
As part of the internal sales team and wider UK sales team, our Accounts Executives are critical in our GROW strategy. It is therefore critical to be able to work as part of a successful and winning team, with both management supervision but also autonomously to be able to prioritise your own workload.
A fully target driven role based on achieving results through volume activity which includes daily call KPIs, conversions of call to sale and growth targets supported with a monthly commission reward package.
- Ownership of a large volume portfolio of KCS customers
- Target driven to proactively grow customer spend against set objectives
- KPI-led role with daily rhythms in customer calls, conversion results of calls to sale and portfolio size change
- Daily outbound phone calls and follow up emails , to customers across a geographical territory in both education and non-education sectors
- Working on targeted campaigns and promotions , supported by the Marketing Department
- Actively promote products and services to increase revenue sales, constantly seeking opportunities
- Using and updating company IT systems such as CRM with accurate data entry
- Ability to learn about new products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Able to deal with any request from our customer base with ownership. To include liaising with external suppliers
- Collaborate across all departments to action any customer requests and give market and customer feedback
- Work to and exceed daily sales targets
- Work closely with the wider UK sales team to give feedback and help inform future campaigns and opportunities
- Attend and engage with all sales training and personal development coaching sessions
- Work as a team to develop new approaches, customer scripts and effective ways to provide the customer with a fantastic experience
- Prioritising daily activities and actions to ensure they are all met
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.