Projects, Process and Data Officer
Job Reference: 363/SJG
Salary: £30000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4YT
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
This role has been created to support Connect2Hampshire’s (the Partnership) rapid expansion and growth of its core services to both its shareholders and external clients.
As Projects, Process and Data Officer, this role includes:
- Customer-centric approach: Supporting business information systems that provide solutions to several business functions across the Partnership.
- Business information & change projects: Agile strategies to support key business change decisions.
- Internal and External customer: A bridge between the business functions, technical teams, working with stakeholders to ensure we achieve the Partnership’s vision and customer expectations.
- Analysis: Analyse and model data to produce conclusions in line with relevant project/activity.
- Project Documentation: Take the lead in the preparation of all project documentation for sign off by management at both Partnership and customer level.
- Reporting: Write new and develop existing reports to present to stakeholders at all levels.
- Data Workflows: identify, analyse, and develop data workflows between systems and processes.
- Business as Usual Projects: lead on project management for all the Partnerships projects including growth initiatives, redesign, review, and implementation.
- Providing Project Management for all business change to meet the Connect2Hampshire’s vision and business growth strategies. This includes monitoring against any potential risks to engagement as the project proceeds to different stages of development and implementation.
- Develop and continuously review workflows between systems and processes for best practice operating manuals.
- Identify problems within the core business and the Partnership, including through using data modelling techniques.
- Communicate with senior business leaders to find out what they hope to achieve, this will include the Recruitment senior management team and Business Manager for Connect2Hampshire.
- Working with the Head of Recruitment Systems, formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research, trends, customer feedback, or data.
- Support communications to show internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology, processes, or core business strategies.
- Analyse and model data to produce conclusions in line with relevant project activity.
- Alongside the Connect2Hampshire Business Manager report to the Head of Recruitment Systems and create suggestions and recommendations for operational changes, considering opportunities and risks of these.
- Develop processes necessary to implement these changes or alter existing ones.
- Liaise with the Connect2Hampshire Business Manager and Operations Manager about introducing recommendations to the business, following sign off by Head of Recruitment Systems and/or the Connect2Hampshire Executive board.
- Write new and develop existing reports to present to stakeholders at all levels, working with the Recruitment Division Business Projects and Change Manager and Recruitment Systems team.
- Provide support to staff as solutions are implemented using agreed change models to begin the change process, before handing over to the relevant business leads.
- Evaluate and report to the Connect2Hampshire Business Manager, the impact of changes made.
- Utilise excel extensively for data mining, analysis, and information presentation.
- Support the Recruitment Systems team with CRM data management and implementation before handing over to the business and trainers to take responsibility of these, for their areas.
- Supporting business intelligence for trend and performance data to enable effective decision making.
- Supporting the Partnership leads with their objectives in becoming data-smart by sharing best practice and providing guidance on business intelligence requirements.