Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job Reference: 377/ZM
Salary: £26000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: Corporate
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4YT
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
Our ambitious growth plans need an outstanding Talent Acquisition Consultant, who has experience in recruitment resourcing solutions to meet varying needs across a multi sector business. This position is all about speaking to candidates, Talent Partners and stakeholders within the business.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of roles as our group includes Education Resources, Infrastructure, Recruitment, Energy & Facilities.
In this new position, you will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner, covering all roles recruiting across the group. You will be attracting, sourcing and selecting diverse talent for senior roles and be responsible for delivering to challenging timescales to meet project needs.
Our culture is based on our values;
- Everyone is valued
- Make a difference
- Give our best
- Freedom to thrive
We give our employees a lot of freedom, and in return we expect you to be self-motivated, work smart and with integrity.
- Ensuring that we have the right people, in the right roles, at the right time, to deliver on our goals
- Building a network and pipeline of candidates for each diverse division, having a candidate in mind before a role even comes available!
- Processing requests to recruit from hiring managers and posting adverts out when a new role becomes available.
- Becoming a walking ambassador for the company, promoting us at every opportunity
- Delivering world class customer service to our candidates and hiring managers – ensuring to go the extra mile and leave people wanting to work for CSG.
- Committing to developing yourself and expanding your capability, knowledge, and experience
- Building exceptional relationships with business leaders and stakeholders throughout the business
- Promoting diverse recruiting practices through all steps of the candidate journey and educating and upskilling the business on industry best practice relating to Inclusive Recruitment
- Keeping up to date with current industry news, trends and best practices related to recruiting strategies and impact and ensuring this knowledge is shared
- Managing the relationships with all relevant recruiting partners and ensure they are fully effective and delivering against key objectives
What you need
- Strong Recruitment or Resourcing experience across a diverse range of roles
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Target focused and excited by a challenge
- Genuinely passionate about people & recruitment
- Able to confidently advise hiring managers, interviewers and colleagues on recruitment best practice and industry insights
- World class customer service
- People person – be able to talk to people from all walks of life
- Self-motivated, a real go getter and someone who is hungry for success
- Solid networking and sourcing skills; utilising both established and innovative recruitment methods
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills and established interpersonal and relationship building skills (both client and candidate)
What CSG has to offer you!
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Life assurance cover
- Company pension
- Flexible first, hybrid working
- A culture of progression & development
- Shopping discounts & retailer offers
- Team & company events
- eLearning portal
- EAP programme
- Referral scheme
- Health & Wellbeing platform
- Health Cash Plan initiative
- Discounted gym membership