Job Reference: 209/NC
Permanent, Full-time - 37.5 hours
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Connect2Hampshire, Dame Mary Fagan House, Lutyens Close, Lychpit, Basingstoke
Closing Date: 22 October 2021
Interview Date: TBA
Connect2Hampshire is part owned by Hampshire County Council and are the internal agency for temporary workers at Hampshire County Council. The Council provides a wide range of services such as local highways and public transport, community support including adult and children’s social care, waste prevention and recycling, and education and learning.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us on a full time, permanent basis to be part an ambitious new team focused on providing permanent staff to the Independent Care Sector in Hampshire. This role is ideally suited to someone who interested in developing their career within our Recruitment Team
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who loves a challenge, is an excellent communicator and demonstrates a positive proactive attitude.
Your role will be to grow our business through full 360 recruitment activity, contributing to a high performing culture that delivers against and exceeds revenue targets
You role will encompass areas such as head-hunting, pipelining future candidates, creating marketing campaigns and using your initiative with candidate attraction methods. This will suit you down to the ground as you will be organised and logical in your approach and like to keep lots of plates spinning rather than focus on one thing at a time.
This role of Recruitment Consultant can be both proactive and reactive, but you’ll be calm in pressured situations and able to problem solve. It’s also imperative that you have an understanding of Recruitment CRM’s as this will be pivotal to your workload.
- Ensure effective business development activity is undertaken using a variety of sales techniques including telesales, drops, social media and visits in order to maintain a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensure relationships with clients are developed and supported by up to date knowledge of your specialist sector and being aware of, and planning for, seasonal demand for staffing.
Oversee all activities related to the recruitment of candidates across the specialist sector ensuring effective use of candidate engagement activities including social media, job boards, advertising and recommendation schemes, in order to build and maintain relationships with candidates ensuring C2H is their ‘go to’ agency. Ensuring quality of service is delivered to candidates.
- Being aware of, and reporting on personal performance on a weekly or monthly basis as required.
- Liaise with the hiring managers about their recruitment needs, discussing challenges the job may bring, detailed job descriptions and any further information that may help with the recruit. Manage hiring manager expectations by flagging potential issues with their recruitment and working with them to find a resolution.
- Experience in a fast paced 360 recruitment environment including demonstrable experience of high performing sales/recruitment experience that delivers against and exceed revenue targets, including all aspects of KPI management and delivery
- Financial acumen and ability to monitor performance through financial and KPI reporting
- Experience in recruitment agency or agency managed service environment
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office packages
- Use of a Recruitment CRM system including advert management, searches, vacancy management recording and placement recording
- Adapts communication style to the audience and the circumstance, and able to influence at a senior level
- Organised and prioritises work to deliver against multiple activities
- Problem solving both internally and for our customers
- Handling difficult conversations with tact and integrity
Connect2Hampshire (trading style of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP) are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note that full Connect2Hampshire Terms and Conditions apply to this role.
Apply for this vacancy