Job Reference: 328/NC
Salary: £30000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Connect2Hampshire, Dame Mary Fagan House, Lutyens Close, Lychpit, Basingstoke, RG24 8AG
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
To be an advocate of the Connect2Hampshire brand, maintain our relationship with Hampshire County Council and our shareholders through developing an understanding of their needs and delivering excellent customer service through fit for purpose recruitment solutions.
To grow our business through full 360 recruitment activity in a specialist sector.
- Business development using a variety of sales techniques including telesales, drops, social media and visits in order to maintain a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with clients supported by up to date knowledge of your specialist sector and being aware of, and planning for, seasonal demand for staffing.
- Recruitment of candidates for your specialist sector using a variety of candidate engagement activities including social media, job boards, advertising and recommendation schemes, in order to build and maintain relationships with candidates ensuring C2H is their ‘go to’ agency.
- Accountability for your desk including fee negotiation with clients within specified limits, keeping in mind the financial objectives of the business. Being aware of, and reporting on, performance of your desk on a weekly or monthly basis as required.
- Provision of a client focused service dealing with all client queries in a timely and responsive way, managing expectations by discussing potential issues with their recruitment and working with them to find a resolution and accurately qualifying client requirements to facilitate successful matching of candidates to roles.
- Liaise with the hiring managers about their recruitment needs, discussing challenges the job may bring, detailed job descriptions and any further information that may help with the recruit. Manage hiring manager expectations by flagging potential issues with their recruitment and working with them to find a resolution.
- Adhering to control measures and standards as required by our industry and/or your specialist sector, including the provision of compliant candidates and adhering to relevant policies, procedures and practices within our business.
- Regularly seek feedback from clients on the suitability of candidates, monitoring their performance in a role and reporting the outcomes as required. Also seeking feedback on the provision of our service and working with colleagues to address any areas of improvement.
- Administration relating to your desk including ensuring the CRM system is up to date.
- Work proactively with other members of the team to identify potential leads and clients to grow the business and maximise revenue.
- Build rapport and develop relationships with Hampshire County Council’s Hiring community, by taking the time to get to know them and understand their vision, both over the telephone and in person.