Job Reference: 253/HL
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Connect2Surrey, Woodhatch Place, Cockshot Hill, Reigate, RH2 8EF
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
To increase and develop the Connect2Surrey agency managed service candidate database /talent pools and support the delivery of excellent service to the team’s hiring managers and candidates.
- Place adverts and source candidates using available media such as job boards, social media, internal and external databases, advertising and referrals.
- Have an awareness of the market in which you operate and seize opportunities to grow the candidate base particularly in difficult to fill / niche sectors.
- Match and select suitable candidates from applications received, screening candidates over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Provide initial on-boarding vetting and checks compliance support including application forms, referencing, safeguarding declarations and contracts.
- Work with the Commercial Services Kent Ltd Compliance team to ensure all candidates are fully compliant to work, utilising the Connect2Surrey’s electronic screening portal. Support candidates through the process for a positive user experience.
- Attend open days/job fairs for developing a compliant ‘Bank’ of workers for the placement across the county including engagement with local Job Centres.
- Book and conduct candidate registrations both on and off site, building relationships with candidates at all levels both in person and on the telephone.
- Provide administration support to Delivery Consultants.
- Input all relevant information relating to vacancies and candidates on to the internal CRM system.
- Work with the Delivery Consultants and the management team to fully understand the requirements of our hiring managers and support them in workforce planning and in resolving any queries.
- Excellence in customer service
- Use of Social Media
- Able to communicate well verbal and written
- Experience in an office/customer service environment
- Can do approach
Surrey & Kent Commercial Services LLP is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.Apply for this vacancy