Senior Education Consultant
Job Reference: 339/JS
Salary: £32000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: Operational Services
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4YT
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
This is an exciting opportunity to join Commercial Services Group’s growing partnership with Luton Borough Council – Connect2Luton. The role will be an advocate of the Connect2Luton brand and grow our externally trading Education business through full 360-recruitment activity in this specialist sector while acting as a role model to and supporting the overall growth of the team’s performance.
- As a Senior Consultant, it is expected that you will achieve and exceed all targets given – focusing on interim and permanent recruitment
- Manage your desk as if it was your own business, developing and delivery consistent gross profit and being aware of missed/new opportunities by utilising your knowledge of the sector to identify, plan and lead on activities to grow your desk.
- Work to establish yourself in your chosen sector by utilising social media
- Maintaining relationships with customers supported by up to date in depth knowledge of your specialist sector and their wants and needs to anticipate and respond quickly to customer requirements.
- Recruitment of candidates for your specialist sector using a variety of candidate engagement activities in order to build and maintain relationships ensuring Commercial Services brands are their ‘go to’ agency.
- Accountability for your desk including fee negotiation with clients, keeping in mind the financial objectives of your desk and the business. Understand and report on the performance of your desk on a weekly or monthly basis as required and supporting the team manager with reporting the performance of the team.
- Adhering to control measures and standards as required by our industry and/or your specialist sector, including the provision of compliant candidates and adhering to relevant policies, procedures and practices within our business and contracts with our clients/managed vendors.
- Regularly seek feedback from clients on the suitability of candidates, monitoring their performance in a role and reporting the outcomes as required. Also seeking feedback on the provision of our service and working with colleagues to address any areas of improvement.
- Administration relating to your desk including ensuring the CRM system is up to date and accurate.
- Work proactively with other members of the team to identify potential leads, candidate hot lists and new clients to grow the business and maximise revenue and gross profit.
- Deputising in the absence of the team manager.
- Any other duties commensurate to the grade of the role as directed by the team manager or executive member.