European Sales Manager
Job Reference: 373/RH
Salary: £45000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: CES
Location: CES, Shepley Estate (South), Audenshaw, Manchester, M34 5EX
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
Want to be Part of Something Great?
Part of something Great means that we will provide you with an environment to thrive, develop and build a future we can all be proud of. Join us, at CES, on our transformation journey where you will be surrounded by people excited by change and ready to listen to your expertise and your ideas. We’ll even give you a day off on your birthday!
One Delivery, Infinite Futures. At CES, we are providing teachers and children with everything they need to make education the best experience possible. It’s great coming to work every day knowing that your contribution is helping towards somebody’s education.
The role will specifically focus on selling to International Schools in Europe and some of the Americas region, with a laser focus on CES being their solution of choice.
- Develop an annual business plan that sets out the key strategic aims for your region
- Agree, update, communicate and administer all areas of the plan
- Manage a marketing budget in line with forecasts and promotional activity for the sector
- Deliver an accurate twelve month rolling forecast that accounts for; sales trends & seasonality. Report month on month to the SMT.
- Lead on major projects and strategic planning across all regional sales
- Supervise outbound sales support role
- Deliver compelling and well thought through presentations to our customers
- Construct bespoke “Customer winning proposals” to solve the problems they currently have.
- Hold face to face meetings with Key customers within region, planning and making good use of travel schedule
- Work with internal departments to drive through agreed customer initiatives.
- Ensure appropriate practices are in place to deliver results against productivity, performance and financial targets
- As part of Senior Management Team, will contribute to the overall management and development of the business in a positive and innovative way.
- Regularly contribute to the Customer delight forum.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Observe customer feedback and implement improvements as appropriate
- Support with customer queries, complaints and conflict resolution
- Measure and understand how we are performing from a customer experience perspective
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve the quality of customers experience
- Challenging all processes that impact our customers receiving the best possible experience
- Planning, proposing, justifying, and management of our annual and project budgets
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Experienced Sales in region and product knowledge
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Worked in international complex environments or similar
- Commercial Insight
- Excellent communicator to a non-technical audience
- Education resources market experience
- International shipping experience
The role will report directly to the managing director and is a critical element of our new go to market plan. The role is full time with some degree of flexibility to hybrid working.Apply for this vacancy