Outbound Sales Executive
Job Reference: 372/RH
Salary: £25000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: CES
Location: CES, Shepley Estate (South), Audenshaw, Manchester, M34 5EX
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Interview Date: TBA
Want to be Part of Something Great?
Part of something Great means that we will provide you with an environment to thrive, develop and build a future we can all be proud of. Join us, at CES, on our transformation journey where you will be surrounded by people excited by change and ready to listen to your expertise and your ideas. We’ll even give you a day off on your birthday!
One Delivery, Infinite Futures. At CES, we are providing teachers and children with everything they need to make education the best experience possible. It’s great coming to work every day knowing that your contribution is helping towards somebody’s education.
The role will specifically focus on supporting the European and Americas Regions, selling to International Schools, with a laser focus on CES being their solution of choice.
Reporting to the European Sales Manager, this role will be connecting with new and existing customers, along with the International Sales and Marketing team. Working in partnership with your colleagues, you will look after a designated list of accounts as well as acquiring new customer within a designated region, ensuring the delivery of sales and margin targets.
Telephone based account management: This will involve contacting new potential customers and specific named accounts on a targeted basis to promote our brand and service.
- Deliver business initiative targets e.g. calls per day / retention levels of customer / diary appointments for Sales team.
- Follow up warm leads by completing outbound telesales calls
- Deliver business initiative targets
- Ensure completion of all sales activities within set timeframes
- Record all customer interactions by documenting feedback and dealing with any customer requests
- Attend exhibitions & customer visits as required
- Putting customers and customer experience at the forefront of our business
- Well organised
- Prioritise effectively and to achieve deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen, can work to desired margins/targets
- Comfortable liaising with colleagues at all levels
- Able to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Taking ownership of area and targets
- Previous sales experience working in outbound sales or internal sales environment preferable.
- Previous outbound calling experience would be an advantage.
- Commercially aware – ability to understand financial impact of discounting prices.
- Experience in account management and building relationships.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to handle rejection.
- Confident and capable in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; ability to learn and use new systems