Social Media Executive
Job Reference: 259/PR
Salary: £25000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: KCS
Location: Commercial Services Group, New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7FE
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
Interview Date: TBA
A key part of the new KCS Digital team, the Social Media Executive is responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of our social media strategy, helping to drive brand awareness and growth in the education and early years sectors.
Energetic and proactive, with excellent attention to detail and impeccable spelling and grammar skills, our Social Media Executive will create, find and share exciting, engaging content across all social channels, using creative writing, video, animation and more to bring our brand to life and build engagement with our audience(s). You’ll work closely with our Product Marketing experts to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time, using paid campaigns to target specific demographics as part of our wider marketing plans.
Confidence and good communication will be important, as a core part of the role will be to identify and build relationships with customers and industry experts to develop an exciting network of brand ambassadors and influencer partners to generate positive messaging on our behalf. You will be comfortable with analysis and reporting tools, allowing you to demonstrate the impact your work is having on our objectives.
This is a wonderful opportunity to help build a long-term social and community roadmap, identifying opportunities to make more out of our existing platforms whilst keeping abreast of new trends and technologies to suggest new ways to engage and delight potential customers.
- Experience of working with and managing core social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat & TikTok).
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and brand ambassadors, external influencers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Creation of rich engaging content, adhering to tone of voice and brand standards as applicable.
- Experience building, executing and analysing paid social campaigns to specific demographic audiences
- Accuracy and attention to detail - we need someone who cares about getting it right.
Commercial Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.Apply for this vacancy