Senior Recruitment Consultant – Qualified Social Care
Job Reference: 061/OC
Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Position: , Full-time - 37 hours
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Commercial Services Group, Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, Kent
Closing Date: 04 December 2020
Interview Date: TBA
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant (Qualified Social Care) to join our Connect2Socialwork team.
This is a specialist Social Care team working primarily across local government on a national basis.
You will work with a team manager, who specialises in Social Work and Social Care recruitment. You will manage a pool of clients/managed service vendors, ensuring that they have access to the best temporary and interim qualified social care staff.
This is a candidate short market, so there is great emphasis on candidate management, hot listing and retention.
Managed Service Providers and Preferred Supplier frameworks drive this sector and the company is prominent on all of these lists.
- A proven 360 Recruiter with the ability to build their gross profit billings to beyond £3,500 a week by the end of year one
- Experience of Recruitment CRM systems, advert management, searches, vacancy management recording and management reporting
- Sales techniques including objection handling, persuasion dealing with gatekeepers, planning & forecasting, lead generation
- The ability to forge strong relationships and adapt communication style to the audience and the circumstance and able to communicate at senior level
- Understanding of the local market and how it impacts on what we do, coupled with an in depth knowledge of your specific sectorSocial Care or Health Care recruitment experience
- Understanding of what makes up GP and margins and fee calculation
- Locum/Temp Recruitment experience
- Understanding of individual targets, KPI’s and ratios and how these impact on your desk and the Company targets
- Understanding of workforce planning at a level that will enable confident discussion on the topic with the client
- Experience of building and developing successful and sustainable relationships with customers and candidates
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office packages
- Organised and prioritises work to deliver against multiple activities
- Problem solving both internally and for our customers
- Handling difficult conversations with tact and integrity
- Financial acumen and ability to monitor performance through financial and KPI reporting
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
Commercial Services Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
If this sounds like the role for you, pleApply for this vacancy