Senior Recruitment Resourcer
Job Reference: 260/JS
Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
Group Business or Area: Recruitment
Location: Connect2Luton, 44-46 Gordon Street, Suite 1, 2nd Floor, Clemitson House, Luton, LU1 2RP
Closing Date: 07 December 2021
Interview Date: TBA
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Resourcer who is an excellent communicator and is motivated by working in fast paced business environment where your input can make a real impact. You will be involved in qualifying our hiring manager’s needs by identifying the key skills and experiences they value. You will be empowered to develop new and innovative ways of locating and engaging candidates.
- Creating and discovering new and innovative channels to identify and engage with quality candidates.
- Placing adverts and sourcing passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, LinkedIn and other social media databases.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough documentation within the company's CRM.
- Pre-screening potential candidates to gauge suitability.
- Have an awareness of the market in which you operate and seize opportunities to grow our candidate base particularly in difficult to fill / niche sectors.
- Provide initial on-boarding vetting and checks compliance support including application forms, referencing, safeguarding declarations and contracts.
- Work with Commercial Services Compliance team to ensure all candidates are fully compliant to work.
- Attend open days/job fairs for developing a compliant ‘Bank’ of workers for the placement across the county including engagement with local Job Centres.
- Book and conduct candidate registrations both on and off site, building relationships with candidates at all levels both in person and on the telephone.
- Input all relevant information relating to vacancies and candidates on to the internal CRM Bond system.
- Work with the Delivery Consultants and the management team to fully understand the requirements of our hiring managers and support them in workforce planning and in resolving any queries.
- Deputise for Delivery Consultants as needed in client meetings.
- Support the Delivery Consultant with client reporting, providing statistical information in relation to recruitment activity and metrics
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering an amazing candidate experience.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Ability to source candidate at all levels, from entry level to senior level management.
- Experience gained within a recruitment agency environment
- Experience of recruitment CRM's and job boards.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
- Must be highly articulate.
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls, being able to build relationships over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organisation skills and ability to strategically build pipeline of candidates.
- Detail and data oriented approach with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Great communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and you're able to build strong and productive relationships.
Commercial Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Apply for this vacancy