Commercial Services Energy Division founded consultancy practice, Lumina Energy, in 2012. By harnessing extensive sector experience and leveraging supplier relationships the growing team helps private sector businesses manage energy and utility requirements.
A consultative approach and bespoke energy solutions are tailored to each individual client, supporting their short and long term energy needs. The team empowers clients to make energy and utility choices that reduce both consumption and cost. Services are at the forefront of industry trends and developments, such as water procurement, where recent deregulation has created competition and enabled greater customer choice.
Today’s comprehensive consultancy portfolio includes:
- bespoke contracting solutions for electricity and gas contract procurement.
- water retail procurement.
- online energy management.
- meter operator agreements.
- new connection requirements.
- available capacity reviews.
- utility cost recovery.