KCS launch eco-friendly product range
KCS continue their commitment to reduce the impact on the environment.
KCS are committed to delivering socially responsible sustainability practices through our product and service offering, packaging, communications and internal policies, and are working in many different ways to reduce the impact our business has on the environment.
What are we doing?
Working with suppliers to introduce eco-friendly and plastic-free products through socially-responsible supply chains, including product packaging
- Introducing an exclusive ‘Plant-A-Tree’ pledge, making customers aware of best-practice sustainability in exchange for planting a tree on their behalf to help offset their carbon footprint
- Introduction of specialist frameworks to support sustainability and awareness of eco-friendly and renewable energy sources, including electric vehicle charging points
- All marketing materials printed on recycled and recyclable paper
- Harvesting of rainwater to flush all toilets at our head office
- Dedicated recycling points, including of crisp packets
We are equally passionate about helping schools reduce their own environmental impact and a key part of our programme is the support of our customers in their own efforts at ‘going green’. This includes the introduction of a new Eco Issue brochure, dedicated to eco-friendly and recyclable lines and offering a one-stop view of the best ways to purchase in a sustainable way.
By making small changes we can make a big difference and can help ensure that a sustainable future is a reality.