Electricity Framework - Flexible 2020-2024
Framework Number: Y18003
Framework Period 13 February 2019 - 30 September 2024
Contract Arranged by LASER Energy
Last Updated: 16 June 2020
Available to all public sector authorities throughout the UK, the Framework provides an OJEU compliant route to arranging procurement and supply of Electricity. In addition, there are opportunities to take advantage of a number of services relating to energy usage, storage, savings and other innovative industry solutions to help manage your energy category and reduce costs.
The Electricity tender issued by LASER covers 2 Lots.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- Green energy available.
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Aggregated purchasing benefits including low supplier management fees.
- Supplier management programme in place to monitor service levels.
- Introduction of Access Agreements and Call-Off Contracts.
- Service enhancements such as assistance with budget forecasting.
- Social value innovations.
- Wider access to additional services – e.g. Electric Vehicle Battery Storage, Solar, Ground Source Heat
To provide a Framework Agreement under which Electricity for Half Hourly, Non-Half Hourly and Unmetered supplies could be purchased flexibly. In addition Metering & Data Services may be provided by the Framework Suppliers.
To provide a Framework Agreement for additional services which may be independent of any supply agreement.
Who can use this framework?
All public sector organisations nationally.
Suppliers on this framework
Lot 1 Suppliers:
Lot 2 Suppliers