LED Lighting Framework
Framework Number: Y14064
Framework Period 01 August 2015 - 21 March 2020
Contract Arranged by LASER Energy
OJEU Award Notice: Y14064 Award Notice
Last Updated: 28 January 2020
LASER has established a framework agreement for the supply and installation of LED lighting equipment. The framework is available for use by all public sector bodies and is designed to provide an OJEU compliant procurement route whilst delivering access to a wide range of equipment from all major manufacturers, flexibility around the selection of equipment, significant volume discounts and national capability.
How to access the framework
There are two primary routes for accessing the framework, Managed Access and Direct Access.
1. Managed Access
Under the managed access route, LASER act as the contracting authority by managing the contract, supporting the end-user to get maximum value from the framework, and deliver the best possible project outcomes. The supply and install are delivered through the framework as an OJEU compliant supply chain while the delivery is managed by LASER.
2. Direct Access
Customers who wish to develop and manage their own projects may choose to access the framework directly. Under this option, the customer is responsible for specifying equipment, agreeing on pricing and managing all steps of project delivery.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- Fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Managed and monitored by LASER so our customer requirements are taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
- Designed to offer maximum flexibility in terms of accessing the equipment and methods of project delivery.
- Independent expert lighting advice from equipment specification, design to installation.
- Through experience of applying for and using external funding providers such as SALIX.
Supply of LED Lighting Equipment
Installation of LED Lighting Equipment
Who can use this framework?
All public sector organisations nationally.
Suppliers on this framework
Lot 1 Suppliers - Supply of LED Lighting Equipment
Lot 2 Suppliers - Installation of LED Lighting Equipment