Liquid Fuels Framework
Framework Number: Y19016
Framework Period 18 July 2019 - 31 March 2021
Contract Arranged by LASER Energy
OJEU Award Notice: Y19016 Award Notice
Last Updated: 22 January 2020
The framework provides an OJEU compliant procurement route to arranging supply of a range of liquid fuels.
We procure all major fuel types for heating and transport purposes, as well as delivering a range of cutting edge new products and services such as; carbon offsetting schemes, tank monitoring and maintenance, and priority contracts in the event of a fuel shortage. Our large Public Sector customer profile results in suppliers providing low competitive prices and high levels of customer service with delivery available in all areas of Great Britain.
The framework provides customers access to the following alternative heating fuels; Therma 35, Industrial Heating Oil, Oil Low Sulphur Gas Oil, Renewable Biofuel Heating Oil, Superheat 35 and PrimeHeat 35.
The framework also provides customers access to the following alternative transport fuels; Shell GTL (EN15940), Hydro treated Vegetable Oil, FAME-Free Diesel.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- LASER’s Framework is OJEU compliant.
- Customers can order direct from the supplier with LASER maintaining your portfolio of sites.
- Suppliers can be appointed via mini tender or direct award. LASER can facilitate either process with the customer.
- LASER will analyse the results if a mini tender is released, and present a report to the customer for final decision.
- Good supplier relationships result in high supplier response rates.
- LASER keeps track of all contract renewal dates, reviewing and renewing them in a timely fashion.
Who can use this framework?
All public sector organisations nationally.