Audio Visual and IT
Framework Number: Y16019
Framework Period: 01 April 2016 - 30 September 2020
Contract Arranged by: KCS
OJEU Contract Notice: Y16019 Contract Notice
OJEU Award Notice: Y16019 Award Notice
Last Updated: 03 March 2021
KCS Professional Services lead on the national framework for the supply of Interactive AV & IT Hardware Solutions & Consultancy. The framework is OJEU-compliant and can be used to procure a full range of Audio Visual and IT Products and services including consultancy on projects.
Why Use our Framework?
- Free of charge site visits, consultation and design
- Dedicated helpdesk and full after sales support
- Installation and training provided by fully qualified engineers
- All suppliers have been assessed for their suitability to provide for our customer base
- All suppliers have had full training on Asbestos Awarness & Industry relevant Health & Safety as well as DBS checks where relevant
- Full insurance cover including Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Free and full support on using the framework
- Professional advice from accredited suppliers
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- Users can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need to conduct a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an interactive AV & IT hardware solutions and consultancy requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Better value pricing based on the total spend of the overall framework.
- This framework is fully OJEU-compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Terms & Conditions are established to underpin the framework.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Professional Services on behalf of our users and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
- The framework has been established to ensure maximisation of economies of scale.
- Fully insured and DBS checked manufacturer and supplier network.
- Free and full support throughout the life of your contract.
Who can use this framework?
The framework, available nationally, is OJEU-compliant in accordance with ‘The Public Contract Regulations 2015’ and all public bodies can have access to this Agreement with the agreement of the Contracting Authority.
Those organisations who may wish to access this Agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police Service, the Fire Service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.