Audio Visual Solutions
Framework Number: Y20003
Framework Period: 01 June 2020 - 31 May 2024
Contract Arranged by: KCS
Last Updated: 05 May 2022
This framework covers the provision of a full range of audio visual (AV) and interactive solutions, associated services, support and maintenance.
Equipment under this framework may be provided as a direct purchase or via a lease agreement.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an Audio Visual Solution requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability giving you a quick, easy and OJEU compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this framework agreement with the agreement of the
Contracting Authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police Service, the Fire Service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
The framework agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.
- KCS PS AV Ashdown Factsheet
- KCS PS AV Avoira Factsheet
- KCS PS AV CDEC Factsheet
- KCS PS AV DMS Factsheet
- KCS PS AV ET Factsheet
- KCS PS AV Hugh Symons Factsheet
- KCS PS AV Insight Factsheet
- KCS PS AV NCS Factsheet
- KCS PS AV Sharp Factsheet
- KCS PS AV Snelling Factsheet
- KCS PS AV Stone Factsheet
- PS Contracts Catalogue 21
- Y20003 KCS PS Audio Visual Solutions User Guide [Interactive]