Books, Downloads & Associated Services
Framework Number: Y20018
Framework Period: 01 December 2021 - 30 November 2025
Contract Arranged by: KCS
OJEU Contract Notice: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/011482-2021
Last Updated: 14 June 2022
The framework agreement includes the supply of printed books (fiction, non-fiction, curriculum, and reference), e-Books, audio books and associated services. There may be associated services including, but not limited to; library stocking and related services, training, CDs and DVDs.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an books, downloads & associated services requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability giving you a quick, easy and PCR15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
LOT 1 - Books published in the UK
LOT 2 - Books published outside the UK
LOT 3 - Curriculum and reference books
LOT 4 - Books, curriculum, and reference books
LOT 5 - E-audio books and accessories
LOT 6 - E-books and accessories
LOT 7 - E-audio books, E-books, and accessories
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.
The framework agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.