Framework Number: Y17027
Framework Period 01 June 2019 - 31 May 2023
Contract Arranged by KCS
OJEU Contract Notice: Y17027 Contract Notice
Last Updated: 24 June 2020
In accordance with best procurement practice, EU and UK procurement directives and regulations, KCS Professional Services created and lead on the national framework for the Provision of Catering Services.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- Pricing based on the aggregated spend in the public sector
- Central point of contact with in the supplier's customer service team
- Compliant buying even on large value orders
- All suppliers have been assessed for their suitability to provide into the Public Sector
- Full insurance cover including Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Free and full support on using the framework
- Direct award option available
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police service, the Fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.