CCTV & Access Solutions
Framework Number: Y21004
Framework Period: 01 March 2021 - 28 February 2025
Contract Arranged by: KCS
Last Updated: 02 June 2021
The framework agreement covers the provision and installation of a full range of CCTV and
access solutions, associated services and support and maintenance.
Indicative requirements include the following applications:
- Visitor management systems
- Public space surveillance systems
- Private space surveillance systems
- Access control systems
- Intruder detection systems
- Integrated security solutions
- Independent security consultancy services
- Body Worn Video (BWV) cameras
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras
- Automated gates and barriers
- Image recording and archiving
- Image recognition applications
- Indoor and outdoor fire protection
- Alarms and security monitoring
- Supply of software as required
- Management tools
- Test and analysis tools
- Security and provision of associated products
- Provision of all elements of a complete solution
- Remote services – maintenance/health checks
- Video analytics
As ranges increase with technological advances it is anticipated that any future innovative products will be made available as part of the framework agreement.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a
full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an CCTV and Access
Solutions requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability giving you a quick, easy and OJEU compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the
overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Professional Services (acting for Kent
County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into
account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of
the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will
be members, affiliates, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector
organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and
publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United
Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The agreement is also open for use by all other
local authorities and public sector bodies.
Full details of the classification of potential Contracting Bodies and End user’s geographical areas and organisation classification can be found in the OJEU notice.