CCTV & Access Solutions
Framework Number: Y21004
Framework Period: 01 March 2021 - 28 February 2025
Contract Arranged by: KCS
Last Updated: 02 August 2021
The framework agreement covers the provision and installation of a full range of CCTV and access solutions, associated services and support and maintenance, including:
- Visitor management systems
- Public space surveillance systems
- Private space surveillance systems
- Access control systems
- Intruder detection systems
- Integrated security solutions
- Independent security consultancy services
- Body Worn Video (BWV) cameras
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras
- Automated gates and barriers
- Image recording and archiving
- Image recognition applications
- Indoor and outdoor fire protection
- Alarms and security monitoring
- Supply of software as required
- Management tools
- Test and analysis tools
- Security and provision of associated products
- Provision of all elements of a complete solution
- Remote services – maintenance/health checks
- Video analytics
As ranges increase with technological advances it is anticipated that any future innovative products will be made available as part of the framework agreement.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an CCTV and Access Solutions requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability giving you a quick, easy and OJEU compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Professional Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?