Framework Number: Y17028
Framework Period 01 January 2019 - 31 December 2022
Contract Arranged by KCS
OJEU Contract Notice: OJEU Notice 2018 OJS107 244103
OJEU Award Notice: Award Notice 2019 S 054 124480
Last Updated: 28 January 2020
KCS Professional Services, on behalf of Kent County Council, lead on the national framework for the provision of cleaning services.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
We all know the impact a positive classroom can have, but what about the wider environment?
By ensuring your students are coming in to a clean school you can help improve attendance levels, enhance concentration and encourage proactive positive learning. Our Cleaning framework is here to help you with all of this and put your school top of the class.
Why use KCS?
- Market-leading frameworks
- Complete peace of mind
- We can support and guide you through your purchase, offering security and peace of mind.
- Continued support for the life of your framework All frameworks are OJEU-compliant and adhere to government guidelines
- Full tender process already completed
- All our suppliers are fully approved
Educational Cleaning Services
Who can use this framework?
The framework, available nationally, is OJEU compliant in accordance with the Public Contract Regulations 2015 and can be accessed by any public sector organisation including educational establishments, colleges, universities, police, ambulance & fire services, NHS & NHS trusts, local government, housing associations and charities.
Suppliers on this framework
- Chequers Contract Services
- Churchill Contract Services Limited
- Grade One Commercial Services Limited
- Seeclear Facilities South East Limited
- Ecocleen Services Limited
- Just Ask Estate Services
- Wetton Cleaning Services Limited