Education Management Systems
Framework Number: Y20024
Contract Arranged by: KCS
Last Updated: 04 August 2021
Education management systems provide schools with the tools fort the collection and management of data, providing efficient reporting and a means to communicate effectively to all stakeholders with access anytime, anywhere.
These tools enable staff to manage data and resources efficiently, streamlining processes and providing workflows to improve the learning environment. The systems provided have the ability to support individual and multigroup establishments of all sizes.
The framework includes the following applications:
|Analytics||Document management||Library||Salary projections|
|Asset management||Financial management||Parental communication||Special educational needs (SEN)|
|Attendance registers||Fund manager||Personnel management||Student assessment management|
|Behaviour management||General ledger||Progress tracking||Student options|
|Billing||HR & payroll||Purchasing||Timetable management|
|Budget planning||Incident reporting||Registration & admissions|
|Clubs & trips||Income management||Reporting data|
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a Education Management Systems requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability giving you a quick, easy and compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Professional Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?