Electric Vehicle Charging Points
Framework Number: Y18019
Framework Period 01 May 2019 - 30 April 2023
Contract Arranged by KCS
OJEU Contract Notice: Y18019 Award Notice
Last Updated: 28 January 2020
In accordance with best procurement practice, EU and UK Procurement Directives and Regulations, Kent County Council via KCS Professional Services have created a national framework agreement for the supply and delivery of Electric Vehicle Charging Points.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- Pricing based on the aggregated spend in the public sector
- Central point of contact with in the supplier's customer service team
- Compliant buying even on large value orders
- All suppliers have been assessed for their suitability to provide into the Public Sector
- Full insurance cover including Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Free and full support on using the framework
- Direct award option available
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting
authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police service, the Fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.