Frozen, Chilled and Ambient Food Supply
Framework Number: Y17042
Framework Period 01 February 2018 - 31 January 2022
Contract Arranged by KCS
Last Updated: 28 January 2020
KCS Professional Services on behalf of Kent County Council lead on the national framework for the provision of frozen, chilled and ambient food supply.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
Why choose KCS?
- Market-leading frameworks
- Complete peace of mind
- Continued support for the life of your framework
- All frameworks are OJEU-compliant and adhere to government guidelines
- Full tender process already completed
- All our suppliers are fully approved
Who can use this framework?
The framework, available nationally, is OJEU-compliant in accordance with ‘The Public Contract Regulations
2015’ and can be accessed by any public sector organisation including all educational establishments, colleges, universities, police, ambulance & fire services, NHS & NHS trusts, local government, housing associations and charities.