Integrated Community Care Equipment
Framework Number: Y21006
Framework Period 01 November 2020 - 31 October 2024
Contract Arranged by KCS
Last Updated: 11 January 2021
The Framework Agreement covers the provision of a full range daily living health and social care
equipment to supply, deliver, fit, adjust, install, service, collect, refurbish, recycle or dispose of
items of equipment requisitioned by customers on behalf of service users.
The Framework Agreement is an investment in preventative treatment, and promoting
independence at home and in the community for customers.
Integrated Community Care Equipment requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Daily living aids
- Multi sensory equipment
- Walking aids and tubular steel products
- Bathing and showering equipment
- Toileting equipment
- Beds and mattress products and services
- Pressure care
- Chairs and accessories
- Bariatric equipment
- Grab rails and minor adaptations
- Kitchen and household equipment
- Moving and handling equipment
- Hoists and slings
- Stair lift and climbers
- Rehabilitation and therapy products
- Wheelchair products and equipment
- Service and maintenance
- Full managed service
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a
full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a Integrated Community
Care Equipment or Associated Service requirement, saving time and costs associated with
- Direct award capability giving you a quick, easy and OJEU compliant route to procurement.
The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the
overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Professional Services (acting for Kent
County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into
account when reviewing and developing the contract.
- The framework has been established with a maximum percentage on cost price
(supplier’s basic cost plus percentage mark-up) for each organisation.
Who can use this framework?
The framework, available nationally, is OJEU-compliant in accordance with ‘The Public Contract Regulations 2015’ and all public bodies can have access to this Agreement with the agreement of the Contracting Authority.
Those organisations who may wish to access this Agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police Service, the Fire Service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.