Framework Number: Y21028
Framework Period: 21 June 2021 - 20 July 2025
Contract Arranged by: KCS
Last Updated: 07 October 2021
Our IT hardware services include:
|Desktop PCs||Storage devices|
|Thin client||Spare parts and components|
|Servers||Networking and storage hardware|
|End user support||Asset management|
|Service desk||Approved destruction of products|
|Integration||Secure data erasure and destruction|
|Installation||Secure computer recycling and disposal|
|Project management||Auditable trail|
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a IT Hardware including New, Remanufactured and Refurbished, Disposal and Associated Services requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Professional Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
LOT 1: IT Hardware
LOT 2: Remanufactured IT Hardware
LOT 3: Refurbished IT Hardware
LOT 4: IT Hardware Repair, Disposal and Recycling
Who can use this framework?