Managed Services for Business Solutions
Framework Number: Y16018
Framework Period: 26 September 2016 - 30 November 2021
Contract Arranged by: KCS
OJEU Contract Notice: OJEU Notice Y16018
OJEU Award Notice: Managed Service OJEU Award
Last Updated: 20 December 2021
In accordance with best procurement practice, EU and UK Procurement Directives and Regulations, Kent County Council via KCS Procurement Services and on behalf of the Central Buying Consortium (CBC) has created a framework agreement (the agreement) for the provision of Managed Services for business solutions.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- Users can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need to conduct a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a managed service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Terms & conditions are established to underpin the framework
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our users and your views and requirements will be taken into account when
reviewing and developing the contract
- The framework has been established to ensure maximisation of economies of scale.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police service, the Fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.