Software Products and Associated Services
Framework Number: Y17038
Framework Period 20 March 2017 - 19 March 2021
Contract Arranged by KCS
Last Updated: 28 January 2020
In accordance with best procurement practice and EU and UK procurement directives and regulations, Kent County Council via KCS have created a national framework agreement for the supply and delivery of Software Products & Associated Services. The framework covers products licensed and distributed by Microsoft, products used for security purposes and manufactured standard software products.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a software or associated service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises
- Direct award capability giving you a quick, easy and OJEU-compliant route to procurement
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
- The framework has been established with a maximum percentage on cost price (supplier’s basic cost plus percentage markup) for each organisation.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting
authority. Organisations who may wish to access the agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of
the CBC group, police and fire services, the NHS & NHS trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres
(including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within
the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.