Software Products and Associated Services
Framework Number: Y20011
Framework Period: 01 April 2020 - 31 March 2024
Contract Arranged by: KCS
Last Updated: 14 January 2022
This framework covers the provision of a full range of software (including open source),
essential hardware and associated services and support and maintenance for cloud based, on premise and hybrid software solutions.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access.
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a software or associated service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability giving you a quick, easy and OJEU-compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Full and free support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
- The framework has been established with a maximum percentage on cost price (supplier’s basic cost plus percentage mark-up) for each organisation.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this framework agreement with the agreement of the
Contracting Authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police Service, the Fire Service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
The framework agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.
- KCS PS Software Bytes Factsheet
- KCS PS Software CDW Factsheet
- KCS PS Software Civica Factsheet
- KCS PS Software Insight Factsheet
- KCS PS Software One Factsheet
- KCS PS Software Phoenix Factsheet
- KCS PS Software SBL Factsheet
- KCS PS Software Softcat Factsheet
- KCS PS Software Trustmarque Factsheet
- PS Contracts Catalogue 21
- Y20011 KCS PS Software Products & Associated Services User Guide