Telephony Systems and Associated Services
Framework Number: Y18004
Framework Period: 01 January 2018 - 31 December 2022
Contract Arranged by: KCS
OJEU Contract Notice: Y18004 Award Notice
OJEU Award Notice: Y18004 Award Notice
Last Updated: 21 July 2021
In accordance with best procurement practice, EU and UK Procurement Directives and Regulations, Kent County Council via KCS Professional Services have created a national framework agreement for the supply and delivery of Telephony Systems & Associated Services.
This framework covers the provision of telephony systems and associated services, both cloud and on-premise options. The framework includes:
⊲ IP telephone systems
⊲ VoIP telephone systems
⊲ Call packages
⊲ Features list
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- This framework is fully compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations 2015’.
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a telephony or associated service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability giving you a quick, easy and OJEU compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Professional Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.