Framework Number: Y19015
Framework Period: 01 April 2019 - 31 March 2023
Contract Arranged by: KCS
OJEU Contract Notice: Y19015 Contract Notice
Last Updated: 21 July 2021
This framework covers the provision of washroom services including:
• Sanitary waste units
• Medical waste units
• Clinical waste and sharps units
• Air care services
• Hand care services
• Vending machines for emergency products
• Nappy disposal and associated products
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a washroom services requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability giving you a quick, easy and OJEU compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Professional Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police service, the Fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.